Pre-Departure Shout Out

Pre-departure I would be remiss not to post a quick shout-out to our incredibly wonderful, superbly cool, sweet and sassy couple friends that let us crash at their places in our transition. A big thanks to the Cumbias for hosting us on our first leg of our journey (and Winston for providing entertainment);

Yeah, I know, too cute :)

Oh, and I guess Winston is pretty cute too...

And then, our longtime friends, the Waldos. Even in the midst of their crazy schedule, they made time to host us and make us feel loved. So thankful for all these guys and gals (and their kitties).


Our super adorable friends helping us celebrate Josh's B-day


Their cute cats that, despite the photo, are quite cuddly and affectionate


Our last night on the town before my departure

We are so very thankful for the friends the Lord has put in our life! And thankful that we didn't have to wait until the very last minute to leave Christiansburg. God is so good!

Comments